- Implementation Our teams have worked on numerous SAP implementation projects across a wide range of industries across the globe. Regardless of size, we are committed to partnering with our clients either in a lead role or a resourcing support capacity to ensure their project timelines, budget and scope are met. 61 Cygni Consulting leverages SAP’s ASAP implementation methodology and supplements it with our own processes and intellectual property. You benefit from a robust methodology and approach that works – again and again.
- Optimization & Enhancement Optimization and enhancement of your existing implementation requires experienced consultants. We have such experts available that can help you add new functionality to your existing implementation (enhancements) to accommodate new or existing business processes, or help bring your business processes and your existing SAP solution in sync. Let us help you get the most out of your SAP investment.
- Testing Early and frequent testing following a structured strategy and using appropriate testing tools greatly improves the quality of the end product while reducing the amount of re-work. We offer season test managers and testers that can guide you through the test cycles of your implementation, optimization or maintenance project.
- Application Management Services (AMS Support) Through our cooperation with our strategic partner
Control-MOur youngest business unit focusses specifically on Control-M. We offer consulting services in the areas of implementation, upgrades and sustainment. As a preferred partner of BMC we have access to a wide array of training opportunities and early preview updates and are thus able to present the best equipped team for your Control-M requirements.
Given our history as an SAP-centred organisation, integration between SAP and Control-M comes natural to us.
- Implementation BMC Control-M integrates and automates processes in a single environment to provide a dynamic management solution for enterprise workload of processes running in a physical, virtual and/or cloud infrastructure. Our teams have a history of implementing Control-M environments, with a continuous focus on high availability starting as early as the planning phase. We have expertise in integrating Control-M with other systems such as Control-M for SAP, BMC Control-M for Databases, BMC Control-M for Oracle Applications and BMC Control-M/CM for PeopleSoft.
- Control-M Workload Automation Automation of batch workload lifecycles requires experienced consultants. We have such experts available who can help you add new functionality to implanting, training and developing. By automating the process of "create and change" the cost of workload automation can be reduced by 25% or more, whilst applications can be deployed up to 80% faster and make life easier for administrative users and reduce service desk costs by offering a self-service model.
- Migration & Updates 61 Cygni Consulting has experienced consultants who can help you migrate from your existing scheduling solution to Control-M Business Integrated Scheduling. We have converted over a 1 million job definitions to Control-M using BMC Software’s automatic conversion tools. A fast and efficient conversion process is vital when replacing an existing scheduling system or when upgrading an existing Control-M implementation to a newer version. To ensure a successful conversion and reduce risks, 61 Cygni Consulting offers a proven combination of knowledge and know-how, skilled professional services, a dedicated migration team, and high-level automatic conversion tools.